1. Pick one dozen movies that you have special feelings about.
2. Pick a few lines of dialogue that mean something to you.
3. As people guess the film, strike out that entry.
I cheated slightly in that you’re supposed to choose single lines, but there is one exchange. Some only have the special meaning that they make me giggle. And another quote has two possible answers; I’ll accept either film.
1. “What did I get that I couldn’t get from any guy with no name any day of the week?”
2. “Well, then I guess I am telling you what you want to hear.”
5. “Do you have any famous last words?” “Not yet.”
6. “An unexpected gift…at an unexpected time.”
8. “And it is the humble opinion of this narrator that these things don’t just happen.”
9. “Sometimes – not often, but sometimes – I’m in the mood for a woman with a horse.”