* Visited former OHSU co-workers yesterday. I like the people I know up there.
* I also walked around South Waterfront, Portland's own little version of Vancouver, B.C. At least the Vancouver waterfront, with its tall-and-more-narrow-than-normal buildings that are cool and striking. It's a neat-looking neighborhood and I hope it becomes a neat neighborhood, full stop.
* I'm getting enough food.
* I got a bunch of errands done the past few days.
* I've amused and been amused by people on the phone and on the Net.
* I've seen more of the new Star Trek.