Awake. In that annoying stage of feeling-a-little-sick-but-not-full-on-sick -- sneezes (as slipjig can vouch for 'cause of our phone call last night) and sore throat, but at least no fever -- that means I must make a decision. Do I feel going to work this morning would exacerbate The Sick, as well as possibly give The Sick to somebody else? I'm actually kind of bad at making these decisions, but I'm leaning towards taking at least the morning off.
6:27 edit: E-mailed my boss that I'm staying in. I'll decide later if I feel up to going to the office this afternoon.