SIX NAMES YOU GO BY:
3. Cuz and/or Zin -- it’s a private thing between me and my cousin Amy/ Max/ “Maximy” Walsh…
4. …and there I kind of run out. By the way, I’ve never really had a nickname, and this is not an appeal for one!
5. See 4.
6. See 5.
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. Button-down shirt from work. With the sleeves rolled up, because I was doing dishes earlier.
2. Work pants.
3. Slippers and -- unusual for me -- no socks. Why no socks? Well I’ll just be mysterious about that won’t I? (And the actual reason is boring.)
THREE THINGS YOU WANT VERY BADLY AT THE MOMENT:
1. Enough rest.
2. Enough food.
3. To get out of my own way and see if a certain someone is A) interested and B) available. I don’t want it to be a habit for me to get interested in the unavailable!
THREE PEOPLE WHOM YOU HOPE WILL DO THE MEME:
1. That one there.
2. And that one.
3. But don’t worry about doing it, you.
THREE THINGS YOU DID LAST NIGHT:
1. Rested up. Even being a little sick can be exhausting, and I was tired yesterday.
2. Wrote what I think is a nice little entry.
3. Had Glee on in the background while writing it because I was tired and I’d decided I wanted something lighter than Lost.
THREE PEOPLE YOU LAST TALKED TO ON THE PHONE:
1. My friend Anna (last night).
2. My friend and Anna’s partner Adam (also last night).
3. Various work-related people (today), because I take the calls of a higher-up at a construction company.
THREE THINGS YOU ARE GOING TO DO TOMORROW:
1. Sort mail and run errands and do whatever else needs doing at work.
2. Watch more Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I’m on a Buffy kick, even when it‘s “Huh?”-level Buffy like Season 7.
3. Try to be funny to friends, family and readers online.
FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE DRINKS:
1. Iced tea. (Straight iced tea, not a Long Island Iced Tea. But this does also include Sweet Tea, which I sometimes have at the Delta Café.)
2. ‘Hecho en Mexico” Coke with actual sugar. Sweet-Tooth Me approves of this being more easily available now, at least in Portland.
3. My fruit-milk-and-yogurt blends I often have in the morning. To quote Will Smith in Enemy of the State, “That’s what I do. I blend.” (Fuller disclosure: I also add some sugar and some oat bran, for sweetness and for fiber.)
4. Good, cold ice water. Really, it can be a pleasure.
(And you know what has a chance of making this drink list eventually? Beer. Turns out I don’t think I’m really a wine person, but I may be a beer person… Now I should have more beers…)
THREE THINGS THAT MADE YOU SMILE TODAY:
1. Ida Maria’s “I Like You So Much Better When You’re Naked.”
2. A gesture one friend of mine did for another friend of mine. Well, technically the gesture happened last night but I’m still smiling about it.
3. Being healthy again!