* I was able to keep up in witticisms with three very smart, funny people during said yard sale (though I had a moment where I told myself, "Dude, you're trying too hard; don't try too hard"). That helps me in my feeling-more-adult campaign. (Next step: be smart and funny with women I can actually date!)
* I have the funds to function. Money is good, when used for good. And yes, I believe I've been using mine for good.
* I can donate blood again. I've just passed the eight-weeks-since-donating threshold. (Seriously, this is a good thing. Now I meed to arrange the draw...)
* P.J. Harvey's album Is This Desire? is growing on me.
* I know of happy people with a happy cat. I also know of Alicia, who's caring for a cat, but I have no photos of Colby to post to, and what good is cat-spam without actual images of a cat?
P.S. to tanuki_green: Please don't mind the piling-on we committed on you when you called copperwise and we started teasing you. I joined the teasing. I actually ain't the most experienced teaser, as probably evidenced by my saying now that I hope it didn't go too far. Trust me: we tease you because we like you!