* I went downtown yesterday to get DVDs at the library: Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai (Forest Whitaker as a very spiritual hitman, in a Jim Jarmusch movie that was very enthusiastically recommended to me by my friend Matt Kaplan) and Wallace and Gromit in Three Amazing Adventures (the three original Wallace and Gromit shorts, which I've only seen fleeting glimpses of).
* I got a lot of work done yesterday, on an office assignment I simply call "the research project" (usually involving looking at 4-year-old documents).
* Woo hoo! I received in Saturday's mail a Thank You card from Tarah and John for attending their wedding, and reproduced inside the card is a photo I (me! myself! I!) took of them in Washington, D.C. Yes! They also enclosed a photo by one of the professional photo guys took of me: more photo proof I attended!
* I also got to see Tarah and John's updated wedding web page, including a page of highlights from their honeymoon in China.
* I'm having a good, good time with an it's-the-end-of-the-world-as-we-know-it novel: World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War. Thanks to robyn_ma for the recommendation. I'll send this copy, after I've satisfied my fondness for zombies, to Matt Kaplan, to satisfy his fondness for zombies. It's the circle of life. Or un-death. Or just the circle of circulating good books.