And then URL info that I could see changed. I'd noticed a while ago that if the post-an-entry URL ended with "/update.html," I hadn't loaded the full posting page so whatever I'd type, the "Post to chris_walsh" button would stay greyed out and nothing would autosave. I'd have to wait for some more coding to appear in the the address line, a pound sign and a couple more words after "/update.html," and THEN posting would work. And then last week it wouldn't load the extra bits of info. Oh, crap I thought. I posted from the iPad a couple of times because of that, but sometimes LJ wouldn't even load on the iPad's browser. Finally, frustrated, I tried posting this. And it posted. WHAT I SAW IS WHAT I GOT.
So now I'm untraining myself from expecting LJ to behave the way it's behaved until very, very recently on my computers. And spent time last time updating icons on recent entries to be the icons I'd actually wanted to use.
Stick with me, LJ. Stick with me. Stick with me.