11. Without Douglas Adams there'd be no Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, but one of his other big contributions to British science fiction was as a writer and script editor for Doctor Who. After working on Who, Adams wrote two novels based on story elements he'd first conceived for Doctor Who. For 1 point each, which two novels are those?
12. For one point each: In the parody film Top Secret!, Val Kilmer's film debut, there are 11 French Resistance soldiers fighting for the leader known as "The Torch." Name as many of the 11 soldiers as you can.
13. Speaking of Top Secret!</i>, it is one of only three films directed by ZAZ, the three-man team of Jerry Zucker, Jim Abrahams and David Zucker. What were the other two?
14. In Joss Whedon's first decade in Hollywood, he earned much money doing credited or uncredited rewrites of films -- some good, some not-so-good, like Titan A.E., where after he and his wife saw it at a screening, she told him "Say something funny, to remind me you are." Which of the following movies was NOT rewritten by Joss Whedon? Speed, Disney's Tarzan, Toy Story, Twister.
Before that wrinkled warped wag Roger Moore took up the mantle of James Bond, Sean Connery played the role, such as in one flick written by children's author Roald Dahl where Connery and a henchman fought using a couch. Name, in order from earliest to latest, Connery's official Bond films. Once you get one wrong, you get no more points. Bonus point: name Connery's one unofficial Bond film, which he did over a decade after he'd previously played the role. (The Rock doesn't count.)
11. Life, the Universe, and Everything, based on Adams' film treatment "Doctor Who and the Krikkitmen," and Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, based on bits of both his Doctor Who story "City of Death" and the never-completed Who story "Shada," but people won't need those details for the answer.
12. The soldiers who are introduced to Kilmer are 1. Chevalier, 2. Montage, 3. Detente, 4. Avant-Garde, 5. Deja Vu, 6. Croissant, 7. Souffle, 8. Escargot, and 9. Chocolate Mousse. Two others who are never introduced to Kilmer but are named in the film are 10. Du Quois and 11. Latrine.) (This could be changed to "Name the nine soldiers who are introduced to Kilmer," which might be easier.)
13. Airplane! and Ruthless People. They produced the Naked Gun movies, but each film had only one director, and co-wrote The Kentucky Fried Movie, which John Landis directed.
14. Whedon rewrote Speed, Toy Story, and Twister. [My note to Bobby: I was thinking of other possible "not" answers to give other than Tarzan; I'll also suggest the wrong answer to be Toy Story 2, The Emperor's New Groove, or Men In Black, but of course you might have a better idea.]
15. Dr. No, From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball, You Only Live Twice, and Diamonds are Forever. Six points total there. Bonus point is Never Say Never Again.)