* Popping first Sleater-Kinney's The Woods and then Meatloaf's Bat Out of Hell into the CD player.
* Singing along, air-guitaring, and/or dancing to said music.
* Eating split pea soup, plus a salad with avocado, for dinner.
* Happening upon Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story on The Cable. "Always remember the five D's of Dodgeball: Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive, and Dodge!"
* Also getting a quick glimpse of Pauley Perrette as hot goth Abby Sciuto on NCIS.
* Reading laugh-causing things like yendi's review of the greatness that is Return of the Living Dead.
That's a day-wrap. A tasty, tasty day-wrap. I needed one.