I might run up to the office for a couple of hours, but today is at least mostly a day off. Wednesday night I'll leave work early and make my first blood donation in months (life's been too chaotic for me to want to do a blood-draw lately, but I'm forcing myself back into the habit).
I wanted to share again my journal entries from this weekend, as I'm proud of them and wanted them seen:
* I was surprised by a tiny, unexpected detail in a dream.
* I recognized the happy geek-out potential of a TV show about food in Portland (remember, kids, Anthony Bourdain, No Reservations, tonight at 7 and 10 on the Travel Channel).
* I became a superhero!
* I braved strangely/badly-behaved drivers on the freeway to spend a day in Eugene with a friend.
* I ranted at length about sloppy magic in a novel I just read. (I'm especially fond of this one. Fantasy fans, feel free to chime in to say what you think of my thoughts...)
* I heard a commercial that unexpectedly quoted a science fiction action film.
* And I bought a ticket to a special show! (And if you can, you should, too...)