* Got to work early and left early; arriving early to beat potential sticky snow (which didn't stick) and leaving early to run errands;
* Bought my monthly bus-and-light rail pass;
* Explored the construction zone that is the downtown Transit Mall;
* Walked and bussed up to the Stadium Fred Meyer to browse;
* Walked all the way from that Freddy's to the El Grillo restaurant 13 blocks away, for two fish tacos, one spiced pork taco, and a thing o' beans;
* Resisted the urge to hold up my middle finger in the direction of the former Vesta call center a block away from El Grillo;
* And walked down most of the Emergency Backup Transit Mall (SW 3rd) until my bus caught up with me.
Now it's relaxin' time. I'm gonna take a shower. And I think I'm likely to sleep well tonight...