The topics that occur enough in my journal to warrant their own headings:
* Blood: Really, I write a lot about my blood donations.
* Dreams: They're important to me, and usually very vivid.
* Film Reviews: So if you're not a film fan, you know what entries to avoid!
* Firefly: I started this tag when I was attending the "Firefly at the Mission" screenings. It's become a catch-all for various Joss Whedon-related shows I've also encountered.
* Flashbacks: I've had this for a while. These are pre-LJ writings of mine that I saved and put on my journal, for archiving and sharing.
* NaNoWriMo: Short for National Novel Writing Month. I've attempted it twice; I know people who've completed book-length works for NaNoWriMo; I'm intrigued by this idea and have subscribed to its newsletter. Read about my attempts to actually do it.
* Peregrinations: Travels. I walk a lot. I see a lot while walking a lot. Those observations show up here. (It's not strictly limited to walkabouts.) I first used the word "peregrinations" in this LJ entry. I'd also like to thank Peter David, Writer of Stuff for reminding me of that word in his novel Tong Lashing.
* Poetical: When I get in a songwriting, poetic, or even filking mood.
* RHD: Short for Rabbit Hole Day. Each January 27th, the anniversary of Lewis Carroll's birth, my LJ writing gets...odder. (No comments from the peanut gallery.)
* Sport!: My sports-appreciating education continues in these entries.
* Work: Gotta have the funds to function. Gotta keep my ass in pants. Gotta write about work to keep my sanity while doing it...
So. These are paths to particular popular ponderings by chris_walsh. You're welcome.