* Lunch itself: Turkey enchilada soup from the building cafe, sour cream and chips included.
* The radio at the cafe playing Pat Benatar's "Love Is A Battlefield" when I ordered.
* Thinking about Jennifer Garner reciting those lyrics in 13 Going on 30 (silly flick, but cute, and Garner's f'in adorable in it).
* Still having that soup. Mmm.
* The engagement! The engagement! We like Sasky, and she and Walter are a good match. They're both grad students at MIT (yes, the Cambridge one) and will be moving to the San Francisco area later this year, and they hope to have a Northern California wedding. Worked spectacularly well for Steph and Paul's; it'll be good for this too.
* Soup's done, but I still have chips and sour cream! Really, it doesn't take much to make me happy...