01. Anyone who looks at this entry has to post this meme and their current wallpaper at their LiveJournal.
Microsoft's default "tree branches framed by golden-brown frames" screensaver.
02. Explain in five sentences why you're using that wallpaper!
- I'm lazy.
- It's pretty.
- It's soothing.
- It reminds me of all our evergreens here in the Pacific Northwest.
- I'm technically declined and rarely load screensaver-sized images for this computer. (There's a story related to that, too. Not about what I've done, or about my computer, thankfully.) I'd worry I'd get it saved wrong and cripple my computer somehow. Probably irrational, but I try to be ultra-careful.
03. Don't change your wallpaper before doing this! The point is to see what you had on!
I've changed it once on this computer, so not much worry about that. I probably chose this back in fall 2002.